WE OFFER UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY FOR LIFE – LONG LEARNING PROGRAMS, FOCUSED ON SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, ENGINEERING AND MATHS, UNDER THE AWARD-WINNING AND STATISTICALLY PROVEN PROGRAMS OF THE WORLDWIDE KNOWN COMPANY e² YOUNG ENGINEERS.
YOUNG ENGINEERS SKOPJE MACEDONIA IS THE ONLY EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM UNDER FRANCHISE FOR STEM EDUCATION IN MACEDONIA WITH SPECIAL DESIGNED STEM CURICULUM AND LEGO KITS.
OUR BIG FAMILY IS CONSISTED BY SATISFIED CHILDREN WHO ATTEND THE PROGRAMS IN MORE THAN 43 COUNTRIES ALL AROUND THE WORLD.
SPECIAL DESIGNED EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS
Franchise of STEM education of Young Engineers offer:
- Yearly program – Bricks Challenge for learning basic STEM principles,
- Yearly program – Galileo Technic for learning advanced STEM principles. For kids who attend on first level.
Programs are for kids under 6 years.
Number of classes: 32
Time for one class is 75 minutes, once at week
- Albanian and
- Highly developing of motivational leadership skills
- Boost self-confidence and a sense of usefulness, self-efficacy and accomplishment
- Expand problem solving skills and focusing on identifying solutions
- Foster planning and time management skills
- Developing motor skills and spatial vision
- Encourage imagination and independent creative thinking
- Developing a team culture as a key aspect of leadership in process of building complex mechanisms
- Develop Critical Thinking Skills and encourage students to think „Outside of the box“
- Developing analytical skills in the engineering processes
- Acquiring theoretical and practical knowledge in engineering, laws of physics, various natural phenomena and mathematics through getting involved in the game that teaches children new skills
- Developing 21st century skills including the integration of modern life, the acquisition of information and communication literacy and higher-order thinking skills
SPECIFIC GOAL AND LEARNING METHODOLOGIES:
The highlight of each lesson is the building stage of a motorized model demonstrating the lesson’s subject using LEGO® bricks. Students learn math by scientific calculations in order to build the models and physical principles through intuitive study, develop their independent learning and improve their building skills.
The aim of the programme is to ilustrate engineering principles through experiments and demonstrations, to make kids smart and creative genius and engage them into the next generations of innovators, scientsts, programmers.
We believe that the most effective way is by making learning fun and exciting. This can only be achieved through a well-planned hands-on educational system which combines education and entertainment, through usage of SPIRAL LEARNING and P.B.L. learning methods:
The Spiral learning Method enables e² Young Engineers to teach the study of basic principles and terms, while encountering new contexts in greater depth and detail with each step.
Problem Based Learning
The teacher challenges the child by asking to enhance the model to solve a problem demonstrated in the lesson’s topic.
Product Based Learning
Students accomplish creating a product which demonstrate the lesson’s scientific principal.
Project Based Learning
Planning and executing a project from start to finish, students will improve their team work and presentation skills as well as their organizational skills.
WORLD WIDE RECOGNITION OF YOUNG ENGINEERS STEM PROGRAMS
- e² Young Engineers programs won the first place at YBI Entrepreneur of the Year 2011, sponsored by HRH Prince Charles.
- Young Engineers break a World Record by building the “Omer Tower” – 36 meters high, weighing about one ton, consisting of 0.5 million children building bricks at the Rabin Square in Tel Aviv Israel. The aim was to break the previous record for a plastic bricks tower, 35.05m.
- In 2013 Carnegie Mellon University iCarnegie, chose to market e² Young Engineers exclusive edutainment model to national educational ministries around the world.
- It has been statistically proven that students participating in our e² Young Engineers enrichment programs achieve the greater understandings in science and higher grades in all science courses taught in school.
- Young Engineers is among a select few companies in the world that invest in research and development of STEM education using LEGO®.
- In America, Australia, Singapore and Switzerland, the e² Young Engineers programs are already being used in formal education as proven teaching content that significantly improves children’s achievements.
- Each instructor has undertaken a special Young Engineers training course and become certified. All of our professionals are valued within the engineering working community and society at large, with high degree of credibility and recognition.
SPECIAL DESIGNED EDUCATIONAL WORKSHOPS AND ACTIVITIES
- e² Birthday Parties,
- e² LEGO Bricks Camps,
- Special needs- LEGO Enrichment Workshop,
- Golden Age- Senior Citizens Workshops,
- Adult PRO LEGO.
Price for the programs Bricks Challenge and Galileo Technic, for 4 classes per one month for Macedonian, Albanian and English language is:
- For one child – 2000 MKD
- For two or more children from the same family, per one child is 1800 MKD
Location: street Istarska No. 33, Skopje
Bank details: 250 – 0010030695 – 45
- Purpose: Name and surname of the child, age, educational program, month.
- Limited number of space is available.
Preference is given to persons with completed registration form, with approved monthly payment. Criteria for creating a group is minimum 6 children and maximum 16.