LET YOUR CHILDREN BE A PART OF OUR BIG FAMILY CONSISTING OF MORE THAN 20.000 SATISFIED CHILDREN WHO ATTEND THE PROGRAMS IN MORE THAN 43 COUNTRIES ALL AROUND THE WORLD.
THE ONLY LICENSED PROGRAM FOR STEM EDUCATION IN MACEDONIA!
WE OFFER UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY FOR LIFE – LONG LEARNING PROGRAMS, FOCUSED ON SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, ENGINEERING AND MATHS, UNDER THE LICENCED PROGRAMS OF THE WORLDWIDE KNOWN COMPANY e² YOUNG ENGINEERS.
Young Engineers Skopje Macedonia for the first time in Macedonia starts in 2017 as an only and unique licensed program in Macedonia and franchise of the worldwide known franchisor company e² Young Engineers, that offers interdisciplinary approach to learning Science, Technology, Engineering and Math or (STEM) education for children, using LEGO® bricks, at the same time developing 21st century skills, by successfully, quality, award-winning, statistically proven and exclusive programs.
EDUCATION PROGRAM: BRICKS CHALLENGE
Suitable for kids: 6+
Start date: 29.03.2018
Lesson duration: 75 minutes
1 time a week, 1 class
Location: street Istarska No. 33, Skopje (behind Olympic pool),
SABA – The first private secondary school in Macedonia
- Highly developing of motivational leadership skills
- Boost self-confidence and a sense of usefulness, self-efficacy and accomplishment
- Expand problem solving skills and focusing on identifying solutions
- Foster planning and time management skills
- Developing motor skills and spatial vision
- Encourage imagination and independent creative thinking
- Developing a team culture as a key aspect of leadership in process of building complex mechanisms
- Develop Critical Thinking Skills and encourage students to think „Outside of the box“
- Developing analytical skills in the engineering processes
- Acquiring theoretical and practical knowledge in engineering, laws of physics, various natural phenomena and mathematics through getting involved in the game that teaches children new skills
- Developing 21stcentury skills including the integration of modern life, the acquisition of information and communication literacy and higher-order thinking skills
SPECIFIC GOAL AND LEARNING METHODOLOGIES:
The highlight of each lesson is the building stage of a motorized model demonstrating the lesson’s subject using LEGO® bricks. Students learn math by scientific calculations in order to build the models and physical principles through intuitive study, develop their independent learning and improve their building skills.
The aim of the programme is to ilustrate engineering principles through experiments and demonstrations, to make kids smart and creative genius and engage them into the next generations of innovators, scientsts, programmers.
We believe that the most effective way is by making learning fun and exciting. This can only be achieved through a well-planned hands-on educational system which combines education and entertainment, through usage of SPIRAL LEARNING and P.B.L. learning methods:
The Spiral learning Method enables e² Young Engineers to teach the study of basic principles and terms, while encountering new contexts in greater depth and detail with each step.
Problem Based Learning
The teacher challenges the child by asking to enhance the model to solve a problem demonstrated in the lesson’s topic
Product Based Learning
Students accomplish creating a product which demonstrate the lesson’s scientific principal
Project Based Learning
Planning and executing a project from start to finish, students will improve their team work and presentation skills as well as their organizational skills
WHY CHOOSE YOUNG ENGINEERS SKOPJE MACEDONIA FOR LEARNING LEGO® STEM PROGRAMS IN MACEDONIA?
- e² Young Engineers programs won the first place at YBI Entrepreneur of the Year 2011, sponsored by HRH Prince Charles.
- Created its own app for a full 360-degree view of models and interactive components to programs.
- In 2013 Carnegie Mellon University iCarnegie, chose to market e² Young Engineers exclusive edutainment model to national educational ministries around the world.
- It has been statistically proven that students participating in our e² Young Engineers enrichment programs achieve the greater understandings in science and higher grades in all science courses taught in school.
- Young Engineers is among a select few companies in the world that invest in research and development of STEM education using LEGO®.
- In America, Australia, Singapore and Switzerland, the e² Young Engineers programs are already being used in formal education as proven teaching content that significantly improves children’s achievements.
- Each instructor has undertaken a special Young Engineers training course and become certified. All of our professionals are valued within the engineering working community and society at large, with high degree of credibility and recognition.
YOUNG ENGINEERS SKOPJE MACEDONIA BRICKS CHALLENGE EDUCATION PROGRAM PRICES for one month (Macedonian and Albanian language):
- For one child – 2000 MKD
- For two or more children from the same family, per one child is 1800 MKD
YOUNG ENGINEERS SKOPJE MACEDONIA BRICKS CHALLENGE EDUCATION PROGRAM PRICES for one month (English language):
- For one child – 2500 MKD
- For two or more children from the same family, per one child is 2100 MKD
Bank details: 250 – 0010030695 – 45
Sparkasse Bank Makedonija AD Skopje
- Purpose: Name and surname of the child, age, educational program, month.
Preference is given to persons with completed registration form, with approved monthly payment. Criteria for creating a group is minimum 4 children.
* Limited number of space is available.